Thursday, April 30, 2009

Windows

I know this is sorta boring but after months of calls and quotes we finally got the rest of the windows in the house replaced. All but three windows where done when we moved in. I hope that it keeps the house warmer. I've been bustin' by butt in the back yard and hope that it pays off to be much more beautiful this summer. Anything worthwhile takes some work or at least I keep telling myself. It takes me back to the Saturdays working in the yard at home. Now i just need to have some kids to help me do the work :) I'm glad for the Strong work ethic I was raised with. I know it seems surprising since I probably complained the most, but I am better off today because of it.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you have put a ton of work into your yard and I hope that you enjoy it too. It always makes you feel good to have it done and know that you accomplished something so worth while. You are a good person.

    ReplyDelete