Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rush Hour

I think I have one of the best drives to work- it being that I live in a large city. There is a forest in the middle of Portland and the highway I drive to get to work every day goes right in the middle of it. Because rush hour sometimes makes you go 15 mph I often get to focus on the current season and the beauty of the Earth. We have been having LOTS of rain the last few days and it has cause things to get green every quick as new life is reborn from the death of winter. Today I got to watch the sun literally melt the clouds away. I also get to go through a tunnel and across the tallest bridge in Portland. I decided to take pictures with my phone of the scenery. I am not sure they give justice or if it was plain out safe. enjoy what i enjoy :)















No comments:

Post a Comment