Sunday, February 8, 2009

believing in Taylor Swift

There is this new chick in country music and her name is Taylor Swift. I'm not usually down with the flavor of the moment musician but this person has raw talent and even though I don't own a single song of hers I am impressed at what talented a person she is. She is a great writer and she is only 19. I often get hypnotized by these type of young prodigy type of people. I think because part one they are extremely talented in one area and part two they set a possibility that anything can be achievable even when facing something as challenging as age- something you have no control over at all. Continue to believe in yourself and who knows where it will lead you.

1 comment:

  1. Okay she alright, for a country singer. But country isn't my favorite flavor of music. (did I say it right? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete