Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pictures of Mexico



This is taking much longer than I thought to get info on my trip up. I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures taken on the trip.



This is on the ferry ride to an island off of Cancun that we spent the last day on.


This is me at the shark tank at the local mall

This was the Tulum Beach.
pretty fish
This was the beach next to Tulum right before the second of three storms that we got caught in.

This Picture is also before the storm right outside of the Cabana. Its awesome picture for your desktop background.

This was our search for the Tulum ruins. It was actually pouring rain and the wind was really strong up there

This is the Largest ruin in Tulum.

This last picture is of the ruins in Tulum and my favorite. It's not full of color but its sums up the essence of Mexico (and the space is great in the picture).

3 comments:

  1. I've been really excited to see your pictures. My favorite is the one of you sitting in the chair looking at the beach. Honestly, some beautiful pictures! (I'm trying not to be too jealous!)

    I've been thinking about you A LOT the last 2 days...just want to let you know I love you! Please tell Lucas hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures. It looks like a nice place. The waves on the ocean are so fascinating. It looks like you two had an opportunity to see some awesome things. Did you get to climb on the ruins at all? How old do they say that they are? The coral reef area looks like it is truly captivating with beauty. What was Lucas favorite part?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun- Some day I will make it there- even though it rained I am sure that it was warmer there that it was here- I enjoy being warm and it doesnt hurt if you have nice scenery around you- tell us more about your trip-

    ReplyDelete