Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day and me

For labor day Lucas and I with some friends decided to hike the hike at multnomah falls. The water was really low being the end of the summer. But the hike was worth it. The view was awesome at the top and you don't realize how tall the fall is until you are there. It is a very steep hike (even though I saw lots of kids and someone in a wheel chair) and I was sore the next day. We spend the rest of the weekend building a bookcase and cleaning the garage and office. I'll have picture to update on it. HAVE A GREAT DAY! (If you click on the pictures they get much larger)

6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Sounds like it was worth the hike even though you were sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful fall. We visited it when we were up there many years ago! It is a very well visited area. Did you stop at the Bonneville Dam? That is a neat place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say that Mom, Dad, Matt and I stopped there on our trip to Oregon- it looks so familar to me- I would go on the hike but I would not be the one taking those kind of pictures, to high for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats funny that mom commented three minutes before I did - I thought it loooked familiar- I was right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I saw that you read my story off the vance blog, thanks for reading it. It doesn't nothing but make the heart happy to have someone else read your work. Hopefully one day I will get somewhere with my writings.
    Well hopefully you are doing well.
    I've checked out your blog, its fun to see.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, how are you?? I've enjoyed reading on the fruit benfits that you have posted a month ago I tried to eat healther but that was a month ago. Gary and I have attempted to do the body for life workout. I've workout for ten years now (wouldn't know it by my looks) this is enough different I like it. However ever since I've started up my knee that had a torn lig. from our car accident 15years-ago is now bothering me, but I don't want to stop. CRAZY.
    Anyhow hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete