Monday, August 18, 2008

OFF of being ON-Call

I'm finially off being on-call for this round. I'm on-call for work about every 4-6 weeks for a week long. I got called in on Tue night till 3:30am and had to be up and to work at 7:00am. It sucks! Its the simplest way to say it. I get grouchy and I'm usually stressed for the duriation of the time for the potenitial of having to go in. That said and the vent opened I'm done and happy- nothing feels better then the relief- to be off of being on call.

this means I can catch up on post and events :)

1 comment:

  1. This may not be the same but Trent is on-call, about every 4 days- which means that our phone could beep all night long and he has to fix the clips - thanks goodness he doesn't have to always go in to the office but has had to a few times- So I guess what I am saying is - I kinda understand :)

    ReplyDelete